Looking?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Birthday Post!!!!!!

I had a blast last night. 
I was super trashed, and as much as I would love to detail every single moment of the night for you, I can not.  One, because I have just enough time for a quick post, and two, I can only remember some of it. So I may have a guest writer come and write for me about it all.

I also want to tell everyone about a friend of mines blog.  He just started it, and I know he is looking to share his thoughts with you.  He is just getting out of a relationship, and as far as I can tell, he is doing better everyday that passes.  His names Kevin, and you guys will love his blog posts.  Promise. Just click on his name and it will take you to his blog.

Ok, I am going to get out of here.  I am so happy it is my birthday
I turned 20 at 1:23 this morning, and my twin sister turned 20 at 1:29.
Hope everyone is having a good day, and I will be back on soon.

Travis

1 comment: