Looking?

Monday, February 8, 2010

Will you make it to the summer?

"Oh yeah, wouldn't cause you any harm, I just want you in my arms, I can't help, I can't help myself"
~Shark In The Water, VV Brown~

First, I want to say to you that you are a hypocritical liar, and I will be civil to you, and hell I will even be your friend, but I will not let you continue talking the shit you have about me, and about my friends, the one's that I love.
Just because a friends death doesn't fuck with your head does not mean that in mine, it played a lot of games.  We handle shit differently obviously, and if you can not understand that, maybe you should go back to grade school.  I was, and continue to be impacted everyday by this horrible event, and I would never use something like that for attention.  Fuck Off.
Also
When you and another break up, you do not talk shit about them to the people they are talking to now.  Even if they are your friend, they will tell the person you are talking shit about.  Keep it up and you are going to alienate everyone from you.  Make sure to tell me what it is like when you are all alone.


To the friends of mine.  I love you, but please do not tell me you can not afford to hang out.  When I say hang out, I do not mean drink, party, or shop.  I mean "lets sit down and watch movies, and talk about things" or "I have not seen you in a while, I want to catch up."
Also, if you are going to say that, do not post a status five minutes later saying you are going out to the movies, a bar, a club, or with other friends.
I am a grown ass man, and if you do not want to see me, thats fine, but DO NOT lie to me.
Spring cleaning is coming...will you make it to the summer?


Ok
No more angry speak.

My sleeping is back on the bad schedule.  I just have nothing left to wake up for.  So I sleep.

A lot of people have been telling me that maybe I should go back to my job, which for anyone who does not know, was working with tigers, but I don't know, right now I just can not.  I think about it everyday of my life, and I wonder what it would be like if I did, and I know that I would love to, but somewhere in my head, or maybe, in everyone else's heads, I feel like I shouldn't.  I do not know the exact reason why I left, I am still trying to figure it out, and I do not know why I feel I shouldn't go back.  I think the biggest part were the people in my life who said they wanted me home.  I think I gave in to peer pressure a little bit.  I don't know.

I am tired of complaining to everyone on here, but lately that is the only news I have, anything to vent.

I wish I had updates that are happier...

4 comments:

  1. Travis, some people have obviously hurt you. I don't know who or why, but I hope that despite that you can find a way to move on in your life. I hope that the situation does improve for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone's saying that you're using the death of a dear friend for attention? Wow, that's really, really low. Maybe they shouldn't talk unless they know what it's like to be you and carry YOUR feelings. The nerve of some people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys for reading
    and yeah
    some people are just low.
    it is cool though, I make it trough everything

    its amazing how resilient human beings truly are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am a grown ass man, and if you do not want to see me, thats fine, but DO NOT lie to me."

    Travis, I gotta tell you, nothing burns me worse...ignore me, forget about me, whatever, but DO NOT lie to me! It seems this is a universal problem. What is it with "friends"?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete